Isnin, 11 April 2011

IT IS COOL TO BE A MUSLIMAH

Salam, . I found this poem in the internet few years ago. I printed it, and stick to the wall close to my study table, and I still found it is very interesting. I like it much and I want to share the poem with u. To the original owner of this poem: I'm sorry I lost the reference, and I would like to take this opportunity to say- "Thank you" ;-) . .



IT IS COOL TO BE A MUSLIMAH .



It is cool to be a muslimah.. . .


We stay calm even in difficult situation...coz we know, Allah has His own plan for us...and He will never leave us. . .


We don't do gossip...we think it's cheap...we don't talk rubbish - as such, no bad words...no cursing. . .


We are not mannequins, showing off our bodies as if we are displayable .


We mix with other women, no matter how bad they are .


We are easy going - we don't get angry easily (patient is our weapon) .


We depend on Allah alone - thus...there's no need to beg from others . .


It is cool to be a muslimah! . . .



Love, Aisyah

1 ulasan:

Iffah Nabiha Ahmad Jailani berkata...

Kita dimuliakan kerana Islam :)

KOLEKSI RESEPI