Jumaat, 22 April 2011

RABBANA 'ALAIKA TAWAKKALNA

Salam,

.

I would like to share one supplication from Al-Qur'an:

.

RABBANA 'ALAIKA TAWAKKALNA WA ILAIKA ANABNA WA ILAIKAL MASIR

Our Lord, to you I put My Trust, To you I repent, and To you I will return (60:4)

.

Cool isn't it?

All doa from Al-Qur'an/ hadith are really "cool stuffs".

.

While the non-believers said that the coolest stuff in this year might be IPAD2, we as muslim have a lot more coolest stuffs (and cheap too) than them.

.

Sometimes, we ignore the 'magic' of doa. It is a weapon for us - as a muslim. Cool isnt? We dont need bodyguards, etc etc, - just put 100% trust in Allah. Cool...reallly cool! :-)

.

Hasbi Allah wa nikmal wakil, nikmal maula wa nikman nasir

Cool...really cool! No fear, No panic, No freak-out - whatsoever.

.

It is cool to be a muslimah!

.

Love

Aisyah

2 ulasan:

Nur berkata...

Salams Aishah,

How are u?

Are u still in Durham, or in Malaysia? I read that Halil wrote you guys are already safely landed in Malaysia, guess that you already submitted the final thesis.

Thanks for the encouragement words. It means more than anything to me. I pray that Allah swt bless you with his many beautiful blessings.

Aisyah berkata...

salam nur..i m still in the UK, and still in the battlefield ;-). Alhamdulillah I am very happy with what Allah had determined for me and He is the utmost kind to me, and He care about me and all my affairs!

KOLEKSI RESEPI