Sabtu, 4 April 2009

THE MOST VALUABLE ASSET

What is the most valuable asset in this world? bungalow? luxury car? jewellery? piece of land? cash in bank? other types of portfolio investment like bonds, shares etc?
...
We are silly right? I think that Syaitan can give us better answer, and I believe that he is very well verse in this area.
...
I never heard/ never read in the newspaper that Syaitan stole luxury car, involved in robbery, stole someone jewellery and money etc, although I guess that Allah also give them such power if they want to do so. (I guess, and I probably wrong).
...
So, it seems that Syaitan not interested in all these physical assets. Why? because they are all meaningless.
...
But what Syaitan really admire, and they work tiredlessly, crazily, devoted all their life to steal something from us. What is it? Our Imaan.
...
I see. It seems that Imaan is priceless and all of our assets are worthless!
...
So why must we proud of something worthless? Syaitan is clever than us in making judgement.

Tiada ulasan:

KOLEKSI RESEPI